The Linerfree print and apply equipment is capable of handling self-adhesive Labeling paper using no liner at all. This revolutionary concept has huge advantages:
- Saves our environment from silicone waste
- Minimises roll changes and production breaks
- Is efficient and reliable
- Avoids having to deal with waste
Traditionally, self-adhesive labels stick to a liner until they are applied to a product. The Linerfree print and apply labeler is developed to handle labels that come in rolls with no layers of liner in between. The label has a special stick-free surface which allows the adhesive of the paper to be effective only on the product, and not during handling.
- 60% more paper on the same roll diameter compared to traditional rolls
- delivered in endless lines up to 1,000 meters
- no preprints or pre-cuts of labels are required (neutral)
- all kinds of label lengths can be created from the same roll of paper
- no waste, less down time spent changing label rolls
- available in neutral or 4 colour prints
- the adhesive has identical specifications as ordinary self-adhesive material
- water resistant due to special coating
Stand alone or network options
Linerfree label applicator can be coupled with an existing Ethernet network. Through this, machines on or more lines can be operated centrally from one PC. Alternatively, Linerfree is delivered with MCL which makes the machine intelligent and capable of handling input from a scanner, keyboard, weight, or other serial unit.
Dynamic weighing options
Linerfree is perfect for dynamic weighing as it can handle input directly from weights. For example, it is possible to print a sum label and collect data in a database for evaluation later on.